Ca’puccino Children’s Drawing Competition – Terms and conditions
- The Children’s Drawing Competition (“Competition”) is open to the legal parents or guardians of children between the ages of 2-16. who purchase a takeaway or in-restaurant meal from the Children’s Menu at a participating Ca’puccino stores in London, UK.
- Parents or guardians will be deemed the Entrant and must be aged 18 or over and warrant their authority to submit drawings with the Entry and their use as stated in these rules.
- Parents/Guardians will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by submitting a competition entry.
- Entry is by submission of a drawing made by the Parent /Guardian’s children aged between 2 -16 in accordance with these Entry Conditions and on the Ca’puccino Drawing Competition Entry form.
- Parents/Guardians must sign the Entry Form.
- Entries not complying with these rules will not be valid.
- Ca’puccino reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time if exceptional circumstances arise.
- By entering, you licence Ca’puccino in perpetuity and without further payment of any kind to use the submitted drawings in relation to Ca’puccino publicity and marketing promotions. Entries will not be returned.
- Each eligible entry will be entered into the competition and one winner will be selected on the 1st of each month via a random selection.
- Each winner is entitled to a voucher for a complimentary children’s meal at any participating restaurant and winners will be notified via email.
- Closing date: the competition runs till 30.11.2014.
- Ca’puccino will email vouchers to winners but does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict or delay the sending of or redemption of winning vouchers.
- Vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months of the draw date and Ca’puccino will not be replace lost vouchers under any circumstances. Vouchers may be redeemed once only. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Ca’puccino exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
- a) any postponement or cancellation of the Competition which are beyond Ca’puccino’s reasonable control, and
- b) any changes to, terms or the supply of the Competition which are beyond the Ca’puccino’s reasonable control.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of Ca’puccino may not enter this Competition.
- Details of Winners will also be listed on the company website for at least 1 month following the draw and then removed at the Company’s discretion.
- The winners agree to allow Ca’puccino to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Competition.
Ca’puccino Head Office:
Via Roma 94, 15061 Arquata Scrivia (AL), IT
United House, 39-41 North Road, London N7 9DP, UK
World of Ca’puccino Westfield membership – Terms and conditions
Complimentary membership at World of Ca’puccino Westfield entitles you to the following benefits:
- Invitation to exclusive World of Ca’puccino members events
- 40% off our take-away range at Ca’puccino Westfield, including panini, salads, desserts, hot and cold drinks
- 20% off your bill when you dine in at Ca’puccino Westfield
The card is valid till 31st December 2014. Discounts apply Monday to Sunday. The card is valid for one person when ordering food to take-away, and for up to four people when dining in.
Required contact details bust be filled in to activate your card.
From time to time we might send you communication relevant to the campaign, but we will never share your details with third parties.
World of Ca’puccino membership card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions, including but not limited to our set menu.
Discounts and memberships to World of Ca’puccino are given at manager’s discretion and can be withdrawn without prior notice.
The card is valid at Ca’puccino Westfield. Other discounts might be available in our other branches, please check with the store.